Saturday 13 April 2013

High Low Blouse



I finally got to wear my burgundy BEDO high-low blouse after having it sit in my closet for a couple of months!  Maybe it's because I haven't been going out so much lately.  I've just been so concentrated on my work and reading during the week that I felt little desire to go out.  I normally have one rest day during the week and it's usually Saturdays so I use this time to re-energize and relaxxxx :-)  After that, I'm strengthen up and ready to fight my battles for the rest of the week ;-)


Here I am wearing my lovely BEDO chiffon button-down blouse.  If you scroll down for more pictures, you will notice the hidden front buttons and I find that the most unique details are the open back slits near the shoulders, as well as the pleated back. 









BEDO high-low blouse
GUESS skinnies
CALL IT SPRING heels

Photos by http://kennylamphotography.com














2 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit,love your style and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete