Tuesday 25 December 2012

Metallic Snake Print



Merry Christmas everybody!!  It is always really nice to have holidays for relaxing at home, watching movies, munching on sweets, catching up on some reading, and spending time with family and friends.  That pretty much sums up what I do on the weekends;-) 

Some days I like adding a pop of color to my outfit.  Today was one of those days!  Maybe I was inspired by all the beautiful Christmas lighting on the streets:-)  I decided to wear my purple tights with a pair of metallic snake print shorts I bought the other day.  I really like the two front zipper accents on these shorts.  I also have a soft spot for any bottom piece with a high waist.  I just find them very appealing.  When I saw these shorts, it was really hard  not to purchase them especially when they were on sale too.




BEDO shorts
Ruched sweater
EXPRESSION necklace
ARDENE legging

Photos by Donny Fung

No comments:

Post a Comment