Sunday 6 January 2013

Faux Fur Vest



When I first saw this vest in the store, the color and the shape of the vest really caught my attention.  Originally, I wanted a slightly more casual faux fur vest but convinced myself to purchase it anyways.  My shopping rule of thumb I try to follow is to make purchases on items I am certain about.  That means if I have second thoughts about an item, I shouldn't be walking out of the store with it; otherwise I end up returning it.  

This was one of those rare occasions I happened to keep my purchase.  Even after I bought it, I still had doubts so I left it in my closet for weeks until it felt more convenient keeping the vest than to return it ;)

I finally took it out to wear for the first time today and I love how warm it feels :-D  I really like the cozy faux fur lining and the texture of the suede-like fabric.  It was a good decision to keep it after all:-) 


ARMANI EXCHANGE faux fur vest
DOLCE & GABBANA shirt
GUESS jeans
DOLLHOUSE pumps

Photos by Donny Fung

No comments:

Post a Comment